The Carlist Wars were a series of civil wars that took place in Spain during the 19th century. The contenders fought to establish their claim to the throne, although some political differences also existed. Indeed, several times during the period from 1833 to 1876 the Carlists - followers of Infante Carlos and his descendants - rallied to the cry of "God, Country, and King" and fought for the cause of Spanish tradition against liberalism, and later the republicanism, of the Spanish governments of the day. The Carlist Wars had a strong regional component, given that the new order called into question region–specific law arrangements and customs kept for centuries. When Ferdinand VII of Spain died in 1833, his fourth wife Maria Cristina became Queen Regent on behalf of his infant daughter Isabella II. It split the country into two factions known as the Cristinos or Isabelinos and of the carlists. In the Cristinos were the supporters of the Queen Regent and her government, and the liberals. Of the carlists were the supporters of Carlos V, pretender to the throne and brother of the deceased Ferdinand VII. Carlos denied the validity of the Pragmatic sanction of 1830 that abolished the semi Salic law he was born before 1830. They wanted to return to autocratic monarchy. Though some historians count three wars, other authors and popular use referring to the presence of two large projects, the First and second, with the events 1846-1849 accepted as a minor episode. The Spanish Civil War 1936–1939 was considered by the Carlists as another crusade against secularism. In spite of the victory of their side, General Francisco Franco frustrated the pretensions of Carlist monarchism, he subsumed their militias into the Nationalist army and their political party, the Traditionalist Communion, into his "National Movement", the FET y de las JONS. The Second Carlist War 1846–1849 was a minor Catalan uprising. The rebels tried to install Carlos VI on the throne. In Galicia, the uprising was on a smaller scale and was put down by General Ramon Maria Narvaez. The Third Carlist War 1872–1876 began in the aftermath of the deposition of one ruling monarch and abdication of another. Queen Isabella II was overthrown by a conspiracy of liberal generals in 1868, and left Spain in some disgrace. The Cortes Parliament replaced her with Amadeo, the Duke of Aosta and second son of King Victor Emmanuel of Italy. Then, when the Spanish elections of 1872 resulted in government violence against Carlist candidates and a swing away from Carlism, the Carlist pretender, Carlos VII, decided that only force of arms could win him the throne. The Third Carlist War began. It lasted until 1876. The First Carlist War 1833–1840 lasted more than seven years and the fighting spanned most of the country at one time or another, although the main conflict centered on the Carlist homelands of the Basque Country and Aragon, Catalonia and Valencia.
The Italian Wars, often referred to as the Great Wars of Italy and sometimes as the Habsburg–Valois Wars, were a long series of wars fought between 1494 and 1559 in Italy during the Renaissance. The Italian peninsula, economically advanced but politically divided among several states, became the main battleground for European supremacy. The conflicts involved the major powers of Italy and Europe, in a series of events that followed the end of the 40-year long Peace of Lodi agreed in 1454 with the formation of the Italic League. The collapse of the Alliance in 1490-ies left Italy open to the ambitions of Charles VIII, king of France, who invaded the Kingdom of Naples in 1494 on the basis of dynastic claims. However, the French were forced to leave Naples after the Republic of Venice formed an Alliance with Austria and Spain. In 1499 Louis XII of France, the beginning of the second campaign against Naples, first taking control of the Duchy of Milan thanks to Cesare Borgia, son of Pope Alexander VI and soldier of fortune for Louis XII, marking an open Alliance between the papacy and France. The second war ended in 1503, when the king of Spain, Ferdinand of Aragon was already ruler of Sicily and Sardinia seized the Kingdom of Naples by Louis XII. The new Pope, Julius II 1503-1513, he canceled the policy of Cesare Borgia and exiled. With France, capturing almost the whole of Northern Italy after the victory over Venice in a battle between agnadello, and Ferdinand II of Aragon becomes king of all the South, Julius II conceived in order" to liberate Italy from the barbarians” and organized the return of the Peninsula. After Spain recognized the two Sicilies as a papal fief, Julius II personally led his armed forces in the battle of Mirandola, and then forced the French of Louis XII from Italy in Alliance with Switzerland and the Holy Roman Empire. The sudden death of Julius II and the battle of Marignano led to the restoration of the status quo Ante bellum in 1516: the Brussels agreements and Noyon, under the mediation of Maximilian I, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire and Pope Leo X recognized the French control in the North in addition to the Venetian Republic and the Spanish control in the South. Renewed war in 1521, as Pope Leo X and Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor expelled the French troops from Milan. Francis I of France reacted to the events in Italy and fighting the Imperial forces at the battle of Pavia 1525, where he was taken prisoner and forced to give the French territory of the Habsburg Netherlands of Charles V. After his release, Francis I began a new war in Italy, during which the rebellious troops of the German Lutheran faith, sacked Rome in 1527 and drove the Medici from Florence. Order after the withdrawal of Imperial troops from the Papal States, Charles V restored the occupied territory of France Francis I, provided that France left North Italy "world ladies". At the Congress in Bologna in 1530, Charles V received the Imperial title of king of Italy by Pope Clement VII. In exchange, the Pope, obtained by the reduction of the Medici family as the ruling dynasty of Florence. After the Catholic victory at Vienna and Tunisia against the Ottomans, the new 1536 Congress was held in Rome between Charles V and Pope Paul III to discuss the hypothesis that an Ecumenical Council to combat Protestantism. Despite fears of Catholicity in the Curia, Pope Paul III eventually saw the Council as an opportunity to end the Catholic Imperial-French wars in Italy, uniting anti-Calvinist French Royal family of the Habsburgs against the common enemy. Indeed, the conflict resumed in Lombard-Piedmont on the border with the French occupation of Savoy of the state shortly after Charles V took the vacant Duchy of Milan. Therefore, Pope Paul III preferred "peace is good" between Francis I and the Emperor 1538, and the subsequent "peace Crespy" 1544. The Council of Trent began in 1545, but the Lutheran princes refused to recognize him in the war with the Emperor quickly lost and the permission of the Pope to dominate the Council and the beginning of the Counter-reformation. About 1547, the papal and the Imperial factions clashed over political dominance and a series of plots took place in several courts of Italy. The murder of pier Luigi Farnese, Duke of Parma and son of the Pope, led to the suspension of the activities of the Council to Pope Julius III called it with the intent to promote reconciliation with the Lutherans defeated Charles V. In 1551 Henry II of France invaded Lombardy and supports Siena in the war against Charles V as Duke of Florence was supported by the Emperor. In addition, in France seized the three bishoprics of the Holy Roman Empire with the support of the Lutherans and formed an Alliance with the Ottoman Empire, who had defeated Charles V in Algiers and Budapest in 1540-ies in order to invade Corsica. Charles V responded by forming an Alliance with the Kingdom of England and the suspension of the reconciliation with the German Lutherans. Florence annexed Siena, after a long siege and victory over the French-Siena in the battle of It, and the Genoese Admiral Andrea Doria recaptured Corsica, but England lost the Pas-de-Calais in France. Charles V faced with the prospect of a lasting Alliance between all his enemies, signed the peace of Augsburg with the Protestant princes and has renounced the throne, divided between the Habsburg Empire and the Austrian Habsburgs his brother Ferdinand Austria and the Spanish Habsburg of his son Philip II of Spain. The war lasted between the Habsburgs and France, the latter were defeated the Spanish-Imperial army led by Emmanuel Philibert of Savoy, who recovered their estates at the battle of St. Quentin 1557. However, the French recovered and the conflict was protracted until a compromise was reached at the talks in Kato-Cambrésis in 1559. The end of the war allowed Pope Pius IV and Borromeo, to resume the Council of Trent in 1563, the beginning of the Catholic reformation and the Baroque in Italy.
ˌɦoeyzə Startenhuizen") is a small village on the border of the municipalities of het Hogeland and Loppersum in the North-East of the Netherlands. It is divided into two parts, the largest in Loppersum, and a few farms in Eemsmond. Population: About 175
Starokrzepice is a village in the administrative district of gmina Krzepice, within klobuck County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres South-West of Krzepice, 20 km West of klobuck and 80 km North of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1.319. It lies on the river Liswarta. Currently Starokrzepice there are about 10 streets. Main street oleska, which crosses the whole village. Other streets can be regarded as a settlement. Starokrzepice has a volunteer fire brigade, OSP, medical centre and post office. There is also a youth brass band conducted by OSP and the team destroying the majorette Slawomir. In addition, it has many production, retail and service companies and shops.
Warsill is a civil parish in the district of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England. There is no village in the parish. It consists of several scattered farms, 5 miles North-West of Ripon. In 1961, the population of the parish was 42. The population was estimated to be 70 in 2015. Warsill historically extra parochial area. She became a civil parish in 1858. Today he shares a grouped parish Council with Bishop Thornton. The toponym is first recorded in 1132 as Warthsala probably comes from the Old English weard sæl, which means "watch castle". In the Middle ages was the manor Fountains Abbey here, and the house Warsill hall, a 17th century, grade II category, now stands in its place.
Starstylers is a Dutch musical project Eurodance. The group is composed of DJ NLSiO and the singer dorien Driessens of more, and Robin Drost. The first single of Starstylers, with the original singer of Michy, Michelle Lemmens, was to "continue the movement". It was released in 2005 and became a hit in Europe. It offers a sampling of the melody of the song "Ecuador", originally performed by the trio Sash!, which was popular in 1997. In 2006, to "continue the movement" was put in the top 100 and reached the 14th position within two weeks. The song was found in the top 10 list of many European countries, including Poland, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Turkey. The single was released in the US and the UK in the summer of 2006, and was featured in the trailer for the movie the fast and the furious: Tokyo drift in the UK. Their second single, "higher", was released on July 31, 2006. They are currently planning a tour of Europe. Singer dorien Driessens also performs in the rock group "Boston tea party", and it is responsible for backing vocals Djumbo.
Starobinets, Anna alfredovna-Russian writer and screenwriter, who is known as the "Russian Queen of horror". She is the author of novels, short stories and childrens books, and describes itself as "spelling of horror and supernatural fiction for adults as well as tales and detective stories for children."
Magdeburger Startgerat is a rocket, also known as the pilot of the rocket Magdeburg and 10-l was intended to provide the first manned rocket flight in history. Despite the successful test, experimental flight was originally planned for March 1933 was not held. After several delays, the project was finally halted in 1934, when the national socialists prohibited all attempts by a private rocket.
Ninja Wars is a 1982 Japanese jidaigeki film directed Kōsei Saito. It is based on Futaro Yamadas novel of the same name.
2005 Gaz de France Stars
The 2005 Gaz de France Stars was a tennis tournament played on indoor hard courts. It was the 2nd edition of Gaz de France Stars and was part of the WTA international tournaments of the 2005 WTA Tour. It was held in Hasselt, Belgium, at the end of October 2005.
Звездные врата (фильм)
"Звёздные врата" - научно-фантастический фильм 1994 (Года 1994) режиссера и сценариста Роланда Эммериха, в котором впервые была представлена Вселенная "Звёздных врат". победитель "Сатурн" за лучший научно-фантастический фильм. изначально была задумана как первая часть трилогии, но компания "Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer" решил снять сериал.
Улица Героев Войны
Список серий сериала «Ментовские войны»
Побережье Богов Войны
"Побережье Богов Войны" - гонконгский фильм режиссера Джимми Ван Юй, опубликованном в 1973 году. история китайского патриота и фехтовальщик Сяо Фэн, против японских пиратов во времена правления династии Минг.
Механоиды 3: Протокол Войны
Механоиды 3: Протокол Войны - компьютерная игра, находящаяся в процессе разработки. Главным игровым дизайнером и сценаристом выступает Булат "Dust" Даутов, также работавший над предыдущими частями серии игр Механоиды, включая Механоиды и Механоиды 2: Война Кланов. Игра использует игровой движок Unreal Engine 4.
Хронология Первой мировой войны
Мексикано-индейские войны - серия вооруженных конфликтов между Испанией, затем Мексикой против мексиканских индейцев. Они начались с вторжения в Мексику Фернана Кортеса и завоевания ацтекской империи в 1519 году, и продолжались вплоть до Войны рас 1933.
Межсоюзнические конференции Второй мировой войны
Межсоюзнические конференции Второй мировой войны - встречи представителей стран антигитлеровской коалиции во время Второй мировой войны для обсуждения широкого круга вопросов совместных действий против общего врага и обустройства послевоенного мира:
Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны
Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-аналогичные памятники в России, созданные для увековечения памяти о суровых и героических буднях людей, работавших в народном хозяйстве СССР в годы Великой Отечественной войны. Памятный знак работы скульптора А. А. Аполлонова производится в Краснодарском крае в городе Кропоткин в рамках всероссийского проекта "Аллея Российской Славы". Это сложная стела с барельефом, изображающим тружеников тыла-женщину и ребенка у станка. Над цифрами размещена лента с надписью рельефными буквами: "Все для фронта, все для победы". В нижней части памятника есть надпись: "потомки благодарны Вам, родственники, за то, что вы выжили и победили". Высота памятника составляет 2.4 метра, вес - 3000 килограмм. Эти памятные знаки установлены в следующих населенных пунктах: Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны (Memorial sign for home front workers during the war) - город Москва, Кузьминки. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-городу Морозовску. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-город Кропоткин. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-городу Саратову. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-городу Лысьве. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-город Цхинвал. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-город Ипатово. Памятным знаком труженикам тыла в годы войны является село Супсе. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-городу Вологде. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-город Камышин. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-город Гулькевичи. Памятным знаком труженикам тыла в годы войны является село рогатая Балка. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-деревня Остафьево. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны (Memorial sign for home front workers during the war) - город Ростов-на-Дону. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-городу Белая Калитва. Памятный знак труженикам тыла в годы войны-городу Анапе. Памятным знаком труженикам тыла в годы войны является город Светлоград. Некоторые знаки. (Some signs)
Мемориалы Первой мировой войны
Мемориалы Первой мировой войны-мемориальные комплексы и отдельные вновь возводимые архитектурные сооружения, отдельные памятники, монументы и другие архитектурные объекты, мемориальные доски и другие памятные знаки, установленные на исторических зданиях, в местах сражений и захоронений, музейные экспозиции и другие объекты, а также мероприятия, посвященные Первой мировой войне, ее событиям, героям и жертвам.
- Adventures of Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope 1976 by Alan Dean Foster as George Lucas 0 BBY - 0 ABY A Star Wars Episode V The Empire
- with the designation Legends. BBY stands for years before the Battle of Yavin, which occurred during the original Star Wars film. ABY stands for years after
- Pages Galactic Year: 0 ABY Preceded by: Skippy the Jedi Droid Followed by: Trooper Story & Art: Dave McCaig 4 Pages Galactic Year: 45 BBY Preceded by: Survivors
- Behrent 22 BBY youth The Clone Wars The Way of the Jedi by Jake T. Ford 21 BBY youth The Clone Wars The Lost Legion by Tracey West 21 BBY youth
- Pencils: Brandon Badeaux Colors: Dan Jackson 22 Pages Galactic Year: 32 BBY Preceded by: Force Fiction Followed by: Nomad, Chapter two A ship on a mission
- Star Wars Visionaries is a 2005 collection of 11 stories written and drawn by concept artists who worked on the film Star Wars Episode III Revenge
- Robert Teranishi Colors: Christopher Chuckry 14 pages Galactic Year: 33 BBY Preceded by: A Summer s Dream Followed by: Incident at Horn Station Script:
- Matthew Anthony 10 Pages Galactic Year: 4 BBY Preceded by: The Princess Leia Diaries pages 8 9 Followed by: Star Wars Ewoks A misadventure of childhood friends
- BBY 19 BBY Senator Jar Jar Binks 19 BBY 6 BBY Senator Pooja Naberrie 6 BBY 0 BBY Senator Thadle Berenko ABY - 34 ABY List of Star Wars planets
- Templesmith 12 Pages Galactic Year: 22 BBY Preceded by: Another Fine Mess Followed by: Double Blind During the Clone Wars the Jedi Vydel Dir Nul has ignored
- Inks: Fernando Blanco Colors: Dave Nestelle 16 Pages Galactic Year: 245 BBY Preceded by: Heart of Darkness Followed by: Vow of Justice Whilst discussing
- Coruscant ˈkɒrəsɑːnt is an ecumenopolis planet in the fictional Star Wars universe. It first appeared onscreen in the 1997 Special Edition of Return
- written by John Ostrander and illustrated by Stephane Roux. Set between 3 BBY and 0 BBY the series followed Imperial Intelligence agent Jahan Cross and his
- a list of weapons shown in the Star Wars universe. Directed - energy weapons DEW figure prominently in the Star Wars franchise, with the most common
- the player on his search for the Star Forge 3956 BBY together with her Wookiee friend Zaalbar. The 2011 MMORPG Star Wars The Old Republic, also by BioWare
- in the prequel Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith 2005 where it replaces the Galactic Republic at the end of the Clone Wars orchestrated by
- of Star Wars species, containing the names of fictional sentient species from the Star Wars franchise beginning with the letters K to O. Star Wars is
- For Star Wars humans, see Star Wars humans This is a list of Star Wars humanoid alien sentient species, containing the names of fictional species from
- earliest days of the Jedi Order, beginning in 36, 453 BBY Before the Battle of Yavin A preview issue, 0 was released on February 1, 2012, and followed
- Charlene Newcomb 0 ABY Blaze of Glory by Tony Russo 11 ABY Slaying Dragons by Angela Phillips 3 ABY Do No Harm by Erin Endom 3 BBY Side Trip
- Qel Droma who fought in the Great Sith War in 4000 BBY The 1981 NPR BBC radio drama adaptation of Star Wars features scenes set on Alderaan, in which
- characters and story. The second Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic comic book series takes places around 3, 964 BBY the Sith era, approximately eight
- off the assembly line to when it was owned by Han Solo. In 19 BBY during the Clone Wars Battle of Coruscant, the Falcon was known as the Stellar Envoy
- Star Wars expanded universe, and cover the Great Sith War and the Great Hyperspace War The series represented the earliest chronological Star Wars stories
- Star Wars Rebels is an American 3D CGI animated television series produced by Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm Animation. Beginning fourteen years after Revenge
- Xasha A character in Star Wars The Force Unleashed II graphic novel Also, nicknamed X She was a female bounty hunter who, in 1 BBY lived with Boba
- Star Wars Rebels is an American 3D CGI animated television series produced by Lucasfilm Animation. The series follows a motley group of rebels conducting
- fictional characters in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. They have been featured in a number of Star Wars media, including Episode II:
- Star Wars universe. The book is edited by Peter Schweighofer and Craig Carey. Interlude at Darknell by Timothy Zahn and Michael A. Stackpole 1 BBY
- character. It also ties in to Lost Tribe of the Sith: Precipice. In 5000 BBY the Sith Lord Saes Rrogan gathers up a Force - enhancing mineral from a world
- ˈdʒɛdaɪ are the main protagonists of many works in the fictional Star Wars universe, often alongside the Galactic Republic and the Rebel Alliance
- driven out by Revan and rebel Wookiees. The Clone Wars During the epic Clone Wars of 22 to 19 years BBY Kashyyyk fought on the side of the Galactic Republic
- The Solo family is a fictional family of characters in the Star Wars franchise, whose key member is smuggler Han Solo, one of the central protagonists
- ISBN 0 - 87431 - 209 - 4. LucasArts September 16, 2008 The Force Unleashed Xbox 360 LucasArts. Star Wars Empire at War Databank: Endor Star Wars com
- least 4, 000 years before the events of Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope, as Sith accounts from the year 3966 BBY described kyber weaponry developed by
- simply as the Rebel Blockade Runner is a fictional spaceship in the Star Wars film series. Designed by the Corellian Engineering Corporation CEC
- Y - wing assault starfighter bomber is a fictional spacecraft from the Star Wars franchise. They are depicted as the primary fighter - bombers of the Galactic
- a Mark 1 AX505, ex VH - BBY recently purchased by the Indonesian government and numbered RI - 003, was being used to transport war equipment and medicine
- Ken Rosewall was a non Executive Director of the failed stockbroking firm BBY and his son, Glenn Rosewall, was the company s Executive Director. In the
- remains of the Japanese battleship Yamato. In the American dub of the series Star Blazers, the spaceship has the same origin, but was renamed the Argo after
- Let Chronicle of Flaming Years Soviet 1961 erroneously credited as Todd - AO bby some sources but shot with Soviet 70mm cameras. Optically converted to 3 - strip
- Metal The Recipe Jig Papi Rome Life of the Party Big Belts Texas Remix BBY KODIE Vogue Goin Rogue Cray Morella Part III: I Am Here Cartoon NetWorth
Users also searched:
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →